Monday, October 8, 2007

I Wanna Pretty Blog :-(

If you've been trying to read my blog today - who knows what you might have had come up on your screen. Sorry if my playing around caused an inconvenience for anyone.

I found the most perfect blog layout for me but alas, it is written for the old blogger and while I can get it to load - I can't work out how to use my blog (adding stuff etc)!!! Boo, hoo!!! Then I found one that was okay (better than plain) and written in the new style - but I was having trouble with that one too!

So, I'm back to a plain, boring blog. :-( But I was tired of pink so I hope you don't mind the change in template - even if it is from boring to boring. LOL.

I will post the next update for the electricity challenge before the day is out - but right now I'd better go and do something other than stare at a computer screen!

2 comments:

Kez said...

I can't help much with the blogs but I'm pretty handy with HTML if you get stuck - you have my email addy :)

Anonymous said...

hope you get is sorted into what you'd really like it to be soon. Good luck