Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Community Blogger Award

Thankyou kin for passing this award on to me.


This award was created by Cellobella who states:


The Community Blog Award celebrates people who reach out and makes the blogger community a better one.

For those of you who have a blog, you'll understand how wonderful it is to interact with readers and build up friendships with them. I feel so thankful for those I have had the opportunity to know through my blog and other blogs.

I would like to pass this award on to Rhonda Jean. I really love the way that even though she is busy and gets lots of comments, she takes the time to respond to those comments. The whole discussion within the comments section of her blog really contributes to the atmosphere of community created by her blog. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award! And thanks for the comment on my blog... :)

Simply Stork said...

I am newer to the blogging game and I am just now seeing these for what they are...congrats on this award...some one really enjoys what your putting out there...how nice is that?
~simply~

Unknown said...

congratulations lightening :)

Simple Blog Writer said...

Many congrats! Well-deserved is that award. Your blog is great and a friendly place.

rhonda jean said...

Hi lightening. thank you so much for passing the award to me. : )