Monday, October 22, 2007

AWOL

My head is still spinning with changing plans. Sick kids meant we had to postpone a planned trip away during the second week of the school holidays (hence me posting a gazillion posts when I said I wasn't going to post many). Then hot weather has brought our harvest forward so our postponed trip also got brought forward a week (postponed for 2 weeks then brought forward a week netting a postponement of 1 week - LOL. See, I can do maths!!!!). Did you follow all that? :-)

We've just been away for a very last minute 4 days away. Bit of shopping, catching up with rellies and so on. Thankfully, years ago we decided to buy a camping trailer for the very reason that farming can be so unpredicatable. It enables us to chop and change our plans without having to worry *too* much about finding somewhere to stay.

So, I'm back. And this post is really one of those "nothing of substance" posts. LOL. Just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared completely and I'll be posting another electricity challenge update soon-ish.

Better go unpack and feed the hungry hoards. :-) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments: