Thursday, August 30, 2007

Voting Frenzy

I need you all to go into a voting frenzy and pass the word around as much as you can (blogs, yahoo groups, friends, message boards and forums). That competition I mentioned a while ago where a group that knits for Brisbane's needy is trying to win $5000 towards costs (and getting more things knitted and passed on). Last day for voting is tomorrow!!!

Go to www.girl.com.au and then click on "vote for cash grant finalists" on the left hand side. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Knitting for Brisbane's Needy". You can vote 20 times today and 20 times tomorrow.

They are neck and neck with a dance company trying to raise money for their dancers to go on a trip and while I think that's a great idea - I think those who are homeless or living in poverty need it more.

Thanks very much for your help with this. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I have voted and often will do tomorrow as well. Good luck